RE: [Xen-devel] Xen and Xenoprof

To: "Bhatia, Nikhil" <bhatia@xxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Xen and Xenoprof
From: "Apparao, Padmashree K" <padmashree.k.apparao@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 07:09:54 -0700
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 07:10:29 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

If you are using the latest xen-unstable (3.0.2) then xenoprof is already integrated into it and there is no need for a patch except for the user land oprofile which is oprofile-0.9.1-xen.patch.

You should see the xenoprof.c and other xenoprofile related files under xen-unstable/xen/arch/x86/Oprofile. If this dir exists then you have he xen-unstable version with xenoprof integrated.

Hope this helps

- Padma