[Xen-devel] How can I create a proxy system?

To: "xen-devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] How can I create a proxy system?
From: "Francesco Frittitta" <frittitta1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:37:37 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 07:38:00 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I would make a proxy wich is loaded in a new guest system. For example, for the
first time, I would call command

xm create -c <config_file_proxy>

and to load a new guest OS with a minimal kernel, with the proxy that start in
automatic way and, at least now, print a simple message!
How can I do it?

Kind regards

Francesco Frittitta
frittitta1@xxxxxxxxxxx