Re: [Xen-devel] Communicating with the Guest Os before the network comes

To: Ligesh <xen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Communicating with the Guest Os before the network comes up.
From: "Jacob Gorm Hansen" <jacobg@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:02:05 -0700
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:02:33 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=j1dWYM9SK0OBbJTpeqpyJ8UPGH4HNuA31O71GnK8nQIJoHXA+vUcP6qVtbVhkx9Lub0qhxiybv4Vwkk2fOhkka3wi5yC3jb4SuDFLsypVJbwXdUE/CBvTmet5EhTkHUpE4P+xXlzFdvTd6stA5yshUB80oIxK7soEUi5+pMCuI0=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx