[Xen-devel] Xen bug 647: Creation of Mini-OS domain causes certain xm co

To: "Puthiyaparambil, Aravindh" <aravindh.puthiyaparambil@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Xen bug 647: Creation of Mini-OS domain causes certain xm commands to hang
From: Melvin Anderson <Melvin.Anderson@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:52:54 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Grzegorz Milos <gm281@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 03:20:39 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Aravindh,

Did you or anyone else on the Xen distribution list make any progress
with bug 647: "Creation of Mini-OS domain causes certain xm commands to
hang"?

I am getting exactly the same fault with changeset 10508:1da8f53ce65b
when trying to run mini-OS.  I have tried to trace exactly what the
Python code in xend is doing, but I am not a Python expert, and I am not
convinced that what I am seeing makes sense.

After starting mini-OS and running "xm list" it seems as if the function
"domains" in XMLRPCServer.py is entered, but never returns.

Regards,

Melvin.

--

<Melvin.Anderson@xxxxxx>, HPLabs, Bristol.