Re: [Xen-devel] FW: Is it a correct place for VBD information?

To: "Satoshi Uchida" <s-uchida@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] FW: Is it a correct place for VBD information?
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:01:47 +0100
Cc: "'Mike D. Day'" <ncmike@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 03:02:42 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 27 Jun 2006, at 06:45, Satoshi Uchida wrote:

OK.

On the presumption that statistical information is placed in /sys/device, I think that the first stage in output of VBD information is the end at ver. 2 patch.
How is it?

Another version is required:
Formatting is a bit off (e.g., xenvbd_sysfs_delif) -- please make sure you observe Linux coding style everywhere. Also the code would all be better off in xenbus.c -- it's where it gets invoked from and then you won't need to modify the shared header file at all. Get rid of fmt_ulong[] -- the compiler should optimise identical string literals.

 -- Keir