Re: [Xen-devel] Network stops responding after some time

To: Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Network stops responding after some time
From: Adnan Khaleel <adnan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:52:27 -0500
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 01:44:37 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there,

Thanks for your response. Thinking that the network cards were the problem, I
tried using a pci 10/100 card instead of the builtin network card on the
motherboard.
The same problem happens so at this point I would conclude that its not a
problem with the network device. Since this problem does not happen when I try
a stock Non Xen kernel, I can only conclude that problem can be isolated to Xen
- either a config problem or a bug. Its an nForce3 based mother board and has a
single channel Athlon64 3400 if that helps.

Adnan