Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] irq 17: nobody cared (try booting with t

On 5 Jun 2006, at 00:10, Hans-Christian Armingeon wrote:

Well, and on irq 17, there is the USB controller, that is "pluged" into the domU too.

Are there any other things, I can do to debug this issue?

Ah, a known issue. Jan Beulich has supplied a patch for this (email subject "replacement for noirqdebug hack"). I want to find some time this week to work on a solution I'd prefer, and float it on this list for discussion.

For now, just boot with noirqdebug on your dom0 and driver domain kernel command lines.

 -- Keir