RE: [Xen-devel] Xenoprof errors with Xen-unstable

To: "Santos, Jose Renato G" <joserenato.santos@xxxxxx>, "Markus Armbruster" <armbru@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Xenoprof errors with Xen-unstable
From: "Apparao, Padmashree K" <padmashree.k.apparao@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:34:23 -0700
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:34:50 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok,
I have downloaded the latest xen-unstable from
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/downloads.html
xen-unstable-src.tgz and built the kernels.

On the guest I have taken Oprofile 0.9.1.tar, untarred it  and patched
that with oprofile-0.9.1-xen.patch
Did a configure, make and make install in the guest

 - Padma