[Xen-devel] Enomalism Beta Release

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Enomalism Beta Release
From: "Reuven Cohen" <ruv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 09:27:19 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 17 May 2006 06:27:48 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To Whom It May Concern, I wanted to let everyone on the Xen Developers
mailing list know we've released a Beta of our web based xen management
console, Enomalism.

Please feel free to give it a test drive. The application is still in a very
beta form.

The files are located for download at:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=164855

If you have any questions, contact me directly.

Reuven Cohen
Chief Technologist, Enomaly Inc.
www.enomaly.com :: 212 203 4734 x 1

skype: ruv.net // aol: ruv6
-
Get Linked in> http://linkedin.com/pub/0/b72/7b4

---
Enomalism Announces release of Xen Virtualization Management Console Beta
(LGPL)

Enomaly is proud to announce the beta release of The Enomalism Virtualized
Management Console (VMC), a powerful web-based systems administrator
management tool for XEN hypervisor that enables the management of multiple
isolated Virtual Private Servers (VPS) to be managed from a central web
based interface.

We invite you to download a copy of the Enomalism beta at:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=164855

Currently the Enomalism interface is only supported by Mozilla/Firefox.

Please feel free to get involved by reporting any bugs, errors or
suggestions to the Enomalism mailing list. The more thoughts and comments we
receive, the better we can make the final application.

http://groups.google.com/group/enomalism

Or on irc.feenode.net #enomalism

We are looking for volunteers to assist with the following:

1. Plug-in development - Development of additional components of the
Enomalism application.
2. Document and application translation - Assistance in translating the
application and documentation into other languages.
3. Operating System level testing - Testing of Enomalism with different
Operating Systems.
4. Xen Image creation - creation of sample Xen images
5. Partners - Are you interested in offering this to your customers? Contact
us for details.

More information can be found at: www.enomalism.com/Sponsorship.302.0.html

Please feel to pass this announcement along to any interested parties. For a
list of sites to submit, go to www.enomalism.com/promote.html