[Xen-users] Xen 3.0 User Manual revision

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0 User Manual revision
From: "Alan C. Oehler" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 09:46:12 -0700
Delivery-date: Tue, 09 May 2006 09:48:11 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm the tech writer at XenSource and I'm planning to devote some energies to improving the Xen User Manual. To that end, I'm eliciting feedback from the community.

Please respond here on the list if you have any notions about how the manual might be improved, and I'll collect and review the feedback, prioritize it, and do all I can to move it forward.

* Is anything glaringly omitted from the manual that should be there?

* Are there any sections that are notably incomplete or lacking in clarity?

* Is the current organization of the material reasonable? If not, how would you like to see it changed?

Thanks very much!

Regards,

Alan C. Oehler
Sr. Technical Writer