Re: [Xen-devel] networking checksum errors again

w00t!  That fixed it.  I read your email on the logic for not doing the tcp
checksums and, while I
am by no means in possesion of the brains the developers have, I am left
wondering why that
decision was made.  Would anyone care to comment?

--
Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,