Re: [Xen-devel] Patch question (Hyper-Threading support)

On 28 Mar 2006, at 01:52, Elizeu Santos-Neto wrote:

        Well, based on some quick inspections on the that I checked out from
the mercurial repository this afternoon, it seems that the HT support
has been already implemented. :-)

        Thus, here is a suggestion, it would be nice to make more details
available about who is doing what and in which phase of development
things are, this information could avoid duplicated efforts.

HT has been supported for years, so its development hasn't overlapped with your own work. The existing support isn't very HT aware though. For example, the schedulers treat HT pairs just the same as two separate physical processors, so there may be more performance to be had by making Xen a bit smarter.

 -- Keir