Re: [Xen-devel] Re: xen hg tree from yesterda hangs when kernel console

To: Ben Thomas <bthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: xen hg tree from yesterda hangs when kernel console is directed to ttyS0
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:55:03 +0000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:16:41 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In unstable changeset 9419 I've reduced contention for the serial-line
spinlock, particularly in the serial ISR. It certainly has cleaned up
some weird behaviour that I was able to reproduce when I hit the
serial line hard from within Xen itself. It's not clear it'll fix your
problems, but worth testing.

 -- Keir