RE: [Xen-devel] 3.0.2 imminent

To: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] 3.0.2 imminent
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:59:59 +1100
Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 01:01:15 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Slashdot tells me that 2.6.16 has now been released!

Will the default kernel config for 3.0.2 include ocfs2? I'm interested
in trying that under xen...

If anyone has done this before I'd be interested in comparing notes. I
think the best way to proceed is:

Dom0 uses AoE to see the shared storage, and lvm to partition it
DomU sees the shared block device and runs ocfs2.

Thanks

James