[Xen-devel] [patch] small fix for memory information

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] [patch] small fix for memory information
From: "Satoshi Uchida" <s-uchida@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:59:55 +0900
Delivery-date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 03:00:52 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi.

I found small bug of memory information again.
In recent -unstable, memory information in Guest OSs is difference with actual
memory allocation when using extra mem option.
Totalram_pages in Guest OS became amount of memory written mem option.

However, when using -xen0 kernel, this information became correct information.

This cause is that totalram_pages is not updated in init function,
and by handle increase/decrease reservation functions after init function or
not,
totalram_pages becomes correct value or not.
In because that -xen0 kernel is upload many modules, then above functions is
handled.
But, In -xenU kernel, not.

This patch is to update totalram_pages at also init function.

However, If it is correct that current_pages is equal to totalram_pages,
should it unify these variables?

Thank you,
UCHIDA