Re: [Xen-devel] Bug: vif-script being called after the domain is destroy

To: Matt Ayres <matta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Bug: vif-script being called after the domain is destroyed
From: Matt Ayres <matta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 16:47:24 -0500
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ewan Mellor <ewan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 21:58:42 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Matt Ayres wrote:
Synopsis:

Hi I am vif-route and I am being executed with the command offline for vif vif67.0 for domain findip and a XENBUS_PATH of backend/vif/67/0 Hi I am vif-route and I am being executed with the command offline for vif vif67.0 for domain and a XENBUS_PATH of backend/vif/67/0

Grr... I had some extra debugging so at first glance it looks like nothing is wrong here (except for calling offline twice). This is what real output looks like (stop/start/stop/start):

Hi I am vif-route and I am being executed with the command offline for vif vif70.0 for domain and a XENBUS_PATH of backend/vif/70/0 Hi I am vif-route and I am being executed with the command online for vif vif71.0 for domain findip and a XENBUS_PATH of backend/vif/71/0 Hi I am vif-route and I am being executed with the command offline for vif vif71.0 for domain and a XENBUS_PATH of backend/vif/71/0 Hi I am vif-route and I am being executed with the command online for vif vif72.0 for domain findip and a XENBUS_PATH of backend/vif/72/0