Re: [Xen-devel] USB Xen Summit status summary

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] USB Xen Summit status summary
From: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 14:29:27 +0000
Cc: Mark Ryden <markryde@xxxxxxxxx>, Nivedita Singhvi <nsnix@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 14:39:47 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Forgive my ignorance :  (I don't know much about USB)
> what does  IDC stand for  in the contetx of Xen USB?

Harry wrote a generic InterDomain Communication library (IDC); the existing
USB code is a client of this.  Part of the debate has been whether both
should be merged, or whether USB support without IDC should be merged and
then IDC features considered for gradual inclusion later.

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!