Re: [Xen-devel] xm-test with vmx failes sanity checks

To: Daniel Stekloff <dsteklof@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] xm-test with vmx failes sanity checks
From: Ewan Mellor <ewan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 22:09:44 -0800
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, adam@xxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 06:25:23 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, Jan 29, 2006 at 04:58:31PM -0800, Daniel Stekloff wrote:

> It would be cool if Xensource could host an initrd and disk.img on their
> server somewhere, then xm-test could look for it and wget if available before
> starting down the whole rebuild the world case.

I believe that XenSource have agreed to do that.  If someone could
provide known good versions of the images, make sure that xm-test knows
how to look for the ramdisk version that matches the xm-test version,
and preferably make sure that wget is told to continue downloads rather than
starting again from scratch, so that our server doesn't melt, then I'm sure
we could host images there.

Ewan.