[Xen-devel] BlkTap status

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] BlkTap status
From: "Dor Laor" <dor.laor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 02:10:32 -0800
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 10:18:56 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I'm trying to use the blktap driver in order to intercept blocks.

While compiling the drivers/xen/blktap/xenbus.c, I run into compilation errors due to incompatible interface of the xenbus (no struct xs_transaction_handle).

1.    Can somebody please tell me the current status of the blktap?
2.    What is the best appropriate user space code to use for the interception (parallax is an over kill?)
Thanks,
dl;