[Xen-devel] FW: [Xen-users] Tigon3 (tg3 - NexTreme) linux-2.6-xen.hg

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] FW: [Xen-users] Tigon3 (tg3 - NexTreme) linux-2.6-xen.hg
From: "Jan De Landtsheer" <jan_delandtsheer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:58:50 -0000
Delivery-date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 15:56:11 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all
I'm trying to get Xen running on a Tyan MB, having 3 NICs (1 e100 and 2 tg3's).
Using linux-2.6.hg on a dual Opteron.
Compile was OK, and using the e100 as eth0 everything works as it should, great
thing.
when having one of the tg3's as eth0, Dom0 works ok, but when starting a DomU,
the network in as well Dom0 as DomU stop (as in 'completely stop'). No kernel
messages, nothing...
system still running, and issuing a ip link set peth0 down, ip link set peth0
up, the Dom0 restarts working, but I never get the network of DomU running.
I have been looking all over the place in the mailing lists, never saw
something describing the same.
What can I do to try to sort this out, and/or can anyone give me some clues or
instructions what to do for you guys to pinpoint the problem ?

Thanx a Million,

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays ;-)
Jan