Re: [Xen-devel] Please pull from xen-unstable-docs

To: Robb Romans <FMJ@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Please pull from xen-unstable-docs
From: "M.A. Williamson" <maw48@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23 Nov 2005 19:42:29 +0000
Cc: Xen Devel List <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:42:36 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm not sure the granularity of splitting things up necessarily *needs* to be quite so small but having looked through a couple of the changesets I've got no major objections.

If it makes it easier for the folks working on documentation (any comments from those guys???) then I think we should merge it.

Btw, Robb, I thought saw a section on Xenstored in there - do you have a plan for what's going to go into there? We don't really want the users to know xenstored is there, it should be handled by Xend automatically. Ideally we wouldn't need to document it.

Cheers,
Mark