Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.0 User's Manual

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.0 User's Manual
From: Robb Romans <FMJ@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:29:50 -0600
Cc: "Alan C. Oehler" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:30:06 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ACO> Hello all. I'm the tech writer at XenSource, Inc., and I've
    ACO> been asked to ride herd on getting the revised Xen 3.0 User's
    ACO> Manual put together, reviewed, etc. We are targeting a review
    ACO> draft for 11/21 and it would be great if any significant
    ACO> additions or changes that any contributers might be making
    ACO> could get checked in before then so the review process can be
    ACO> as effective as possible.

To that end, I'm going to start rearranging the Users' Manual to match
the outline at: http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Xen3DocsToDo

I'll also be incorporating some contributed sections into the new
layout. If you have documentation that you want in the Users' Manual but
you are not comfortable with LaTeX, go ahead and send it to me in plain
text and I will convert it. Diffs are fine, too.

I'll ask for a pull of xen-unstable-docs on Friday.

Alan, if you have uncommitted documentation, would you please point that
out, so that there is no duplicaton of effort? Thanks.

Regards,
Robb

- --
Robb Romans                     (512) 838-0419
Linux Commando                  T/L   678-0419
ARS NA5TT