RE: [Xen-devel] Driver Architecture Changes

To: "Ewan Mellor" <ewan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Driver Architecture Changes
From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:58:31 -0800
Cc: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:00:58 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks!  But false alarm... when I recloned, rebuilt, rebooted and
tried again, it seems to work!  I think I had some inconsistencies
because I had some hg problems yesterday.

That said, it still might be a good idea to bring up the ia64
boxes that arrived at Cambridge last month and incorporate them
into some regression testing.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
Dan