Re: [Xen-devel] Backend device in use after reboot

To: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Backend device in use after reboot
From: Wensheng Wang <wenshengwang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:58:13 -0600
Delivery-date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:58:20 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just looked at my /etc/init.d/xendomains, in stop(), it test a env
variable called XENDOMAINS_AUTO_ONLY, If it true, it shutdown only
those in /etc/xen/auto
And in my /etc/sysconfig/xendomains, this variable is indeed set false.

Then it try to "xm save" followed by "xm shutdown" if "xm save" failed.

In my /etc/sysocnfig/xendomains, XENDOMAINS_SAVE is set to
/var/lib/xen/save, But
I don't have this directory.  So it should proceed to shutting-down.
It all look good to me.  I don't understand why I had this problem.
I will try reboot again and see what happens.  I only saw it once.

Wensheng Wang