[Xen-devel] Re: debian

On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 03:36:27PM +1100, James Harper wrote:
> Is anyone maintaining debian packages anymore?

Adam Heath <doogie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> is listed as the maintainer for the
packages currently in Debian.  Admittedly, those packages are a little
behind the times (2.0.6).  Have you asked Adam whether he's still interested
in maintaining the packages (nicely, of course!)

If Adam is no longer interested, I might be convinced to step up to the
plate -- I've got the Debian Xen packages in production in a couple of
places, and naturally wouldn't like to see them rot.

- Matt