Re: [Xen-devel] errors in cloning xenfs repository

Ian,

We believe we've resolved this now, could you please attempt a clone again and
tell us how it goes?

I suspect the code in the repository doesn't compile right now...  Sorry.  I'm
part way through doing some tricky updates for the latest mainline.  Now that
mainline is changing less, my code should build more often ;-)

Cheers,
Mark