Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.0 and Pacifica

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.0 and Pacifica
From: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:10:28 +0100
Cc: Robin van Leeuwen <rvl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:07:57 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Initial Intel VT support (which is similar) will be there first (in the 3.0
release).  The Pacifica support and fully-optimised VT support will likely be
in later 3.x release.

I don't know of a (freely available) software implementation of Pacifica,
although there's no reason someone with enough free time couldn't hack it
into something like Bochs or QEmu.

HTH,
Mark