Re: [Xen-devel] unstable: no ballooning

> The kernel watches data from a userspace file?
> So the kernel understands the tdb/xenstore format?
> I wonder whether that's the cleanest way to implement this feature.

IIRC it just watches the Xenstore node via xenstored: the kernel doesn't read
the xenstore structures directly.  It makes things the same for every dom...
Btw, balloon driver doesn't do the full xenbus device registration that the
front/back drivers - just hooks in for a simple notification.

Cheers,
Mark