Re: [Xen-merge] xen subarch

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005, Ian Pratt wrote:

> To try and kick things off, we've created a Linux mercurial repo which
> has xen as a subarch of i386 and x86_64 :
> http://xenbits.xensource.com/linux-2.6-xen.hg

$ hg clone http://xenbits.xensource.com/linux-2.6-merge.hg
requesting all changes
abort: HTTP Error 404: Not Found

> So, who's up for wading in and getting started with the cleanup?  Who
> can help us keep the tree up todate with Linus'?

I'm interested, and I can probably get a few other people
here interested too...

> Send me an ssh2 key if you want push rights to this tree, or otherwise
> want other trees created as staging areas. We might as well use the
> xen-merge for patch review and discussion.

It would probably be a good idea if all patches (except merges
from Linus) would get reviewed.  OTOH, having review after the
fact on a changelog mailing list would probably work too.

--
All Rights Reversed