[Xen-devel] module line in domain configuration file?

To: "xen-devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] module line in domain configuration file?
From: Christian Rüb <christian.rueb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:10:58 +1000
Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 04:08:57 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi!

I am trying to port an microkernel OS to Xen. Usually the system is loaded via
GRUB. But it has not only a kernel line in its GRUB config section but also
several module lines.
I could not find a way to tell Xen to load these modules and its parameters. Is
there a way to do this in Xen?
Unfortunately the system does not support initrds...

I am very new to these topics (Xen, rewriting an OS) and any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks

Christian