Re: [Xen-devel] xenbus_mkdir("/tools", "name") fails

To: NAHieu <nahieu@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] xenbus_mkdir("/tools", "name") fails
From: Anton Korenyushkin <tiger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 17:07:08 +0400
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:04:43 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Wednesday 28 September 2005 07:47, NAHieu wrote:
> On 9/28/05, Anton Korenyushkin <tiger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I wrote subj in my module and i get instant reboot after calling this
> > function. It doesn't depend on were xenstored started or not.
>
> I guess something wrong with your code. I wrote some kernel code uses
> xenbus, and see no problem.
>
> Why dont you post your code here and let people comment on it?
>
> Hieu

I have attached module's code. There are a lot of proc fs stuff in it,
xenbus_mkdir is called when root writes something into /proc/xen/prmigr. I
execute commands xend start && echo 'hi' >/proc/xen/prmigr. And then i get
reboot.

--
Best regards,
Anton Korenyushkin