RE: [Xen-devel] NMI with SMP domain causing machine to reboot

To: "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] NMI with SMP domain causing machine to reboot
From: "Santos, Jose Renato G" <joserenato.santos@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 18:48:46 -0700
Cc: "Turner, Yoshio" <yoshio_turner@xxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, G John Janakiraman <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 01:46:36 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Keir.
  Thanks for your suggestions. I really appreciate your help
  I tried the suggestion for changing context_switch() to call
  __context_switch() uncondicionally , but that
  did not help. I still see the same behavior.
  I was using a debug version of Xen from August 16 when doing my
  experiments until Wednesday when I downloaded the latest source tar
  ball (from sep 7).
  In this new version I have not set the debug flag. I will try this
  on Monday just to confirm that the spontaneous reboot still happens
  in the new version with debug on.

  Thanks

  Renato