Re: [Xen-devel] Xen intro

> I am quite newbie to Xen and I found today this Xen intro article of a
> little help:
> http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8540
> (but no more than little; it deals only with the basics)

Thanks Sting - had a quick look over it and it appears to be really nice.

> I wish that Xen-3.0 will have a basic code design & implememation document
> (with pointers to code).

Yeah, it'd be nice if someone could do this...  Maybe someone would volunteer
to have a crack at writing an overview of the architecture (e.g. for the
porter's manual), asking questions on the list as appropriate.  This could
then be pulled into the manual once everyone's happy with it.

The 3.0 architecture is reasonably close to the 2.0 arch in many respects,
though - it's still a good guide.

Cheers,
Mark