Re: [Xen-devel] Web based front end

To: David Isaac Wolinsky <davidiw@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Web based front end
From: Tom Wilkie <tw275@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 08:20:54 +0100
Cc: Tom Wilkie <tw275@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 07:18:10 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear David

The web based front end, XenSV, is still alive and kicking in the latest unstable. I did some work on it a few weeks ago, removed its dependancy on twisted, and made it run using mod_python, and apache. I'm planing on doing some more work on it in the coming weeks, and doing a howto for installation.

SV works by calling into the XendClient.py file, the same file xm uses to communicate with Xend. Its is written entirely in python, which probably isn't the best choice for a web app, but makes it easier to interface with xend.

Cheers

Tom