RE: [Xen-devel] x86-64's contig_initmem_init

To: "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] x86-64's contig_initmem_init
From: "Nakajima, Jun" <jun.nakajima@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:48:23 -0700
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:46:46 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jan Beulich wrote:
>> BTW, when do/did you start seeing the problme?
>
> You mean the original one? When we first upgraded to a changeset new
> enough to contain the HIGH_MEMORY change in contig_initmem_init.
>
> Jan

Maybe the changeset is missing something. I'll take a look at it. Do you
have any setups (e.g. dom0_mem= , mem=, size of RAM, etc.) that help me
reproduce the problem? I use a couple of different machines with
different configurations (1GB-8GB, UP-8-way), but I don't see the
problem yet.

Jun
---
Intel Open Source Technology Center