[Xen-devel] [Qeustion] Hypervisor for Embedded System

To: Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] [Qeustion] Hypervisor for Embedded System
From: 이상배 <sangbae90.lee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:38:17 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: 최영규 <young.choe@xxxxxxxxxxx>, 송명철 <meong.song@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:37:15 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Everyone.

I am looking for Virtualization Technology which can be useful for Embedded
System

Especially, support ARM/PPC/MIPS architecture..

Is there anybody who tries to apply Xen to ARM/PPC/MIPS?

Or Is there any other solution which is useful ?

I found  rHype from IBM website.

But it is lack of enough information and it is for the Cell architecture.

If there is anybody who tries to make some hypervisor for Embedded System,

Let me know you.. and let’s talk about Embedded Hypervisor.

Thanks & regards,…

SangBae.Lee