Re: [Xen-devel] core dump in pthread in mplayer in freebsd DomainU on De

To: lepton <ytht.net@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] core dump in pthread in mplayer in freebsd DomainU on Debian Linux Domain0
From: Kip Macy <kip.macy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 12:49:04 -0700
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 19:47:26 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
M:N support is currently busted on freebsd-xen. If you re-compile libc
to only use SYSTEM_SCOPE threads (one line makefile change), things
will work. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll get a little time to fix open issues when I get some servers this week.

                  -Kip