[Xen-devel] Developer help on freenode

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Developer help on freenode
From: Rob Levin <oeeh92ov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:42:03 +0000 (GMT)
Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:40:27 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To the Developers,

Freenode has a small Xen channel there (24 users) called ##xen, per freenode
channel naming policy, to denote its unofficial nature. You know better than
I how popular Xen is becoming; it would help a lot if our 20,000+ local
users could get the benefit of your expertise from time to time. If you want
to assist, just bring up an IRC client, join irc://irc.freenode.net/##xen
(irc.freenode.net, channel ##xen) and answer questions whenever you have a
bit of time.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Regards,

Robert Levin
Executive Director, PDPC
----
Peer-Directed Projects Center
10100 Main Street #31 / Houston, Texas 77025-5237 USA
Ph. +1.832.4768694

PDPC is a Texas nonprofit corporation and an IRS 501(c)(03) charitable and
educational organization, chartered in 2002 to provide resources to
peer-directed projects, including those of the Free and Open Source Software
communities.  PDPC runs the freenode interactive network.