RE: [Xen-devel] beginnings of allowing more than the basic 80x25 VGAscre

To: "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] beginnings of allowing more than the basic 80x25 VGAscreen resolution
From: "Ling, Xiaofeng" <xiaofeng.ling@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 20:10:55 +0800
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 12:09:50 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is it possible to add some real mode code to xen  like video.S in linux kernel
to switch mode?
If dom0 can support vesa frame buffer driver, not only we can get
more line in text console, but also we can use other application
that can use frame buffer driver like SDL library.
So a vmx guest graphic device model can run without X server.