Re: [Xen-devel] Oracle, java and other heavy stuff....

To: Mat <md@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Oracle, java and other heavy stuff....
From: Wim Coekaerts <wim.coekaerts@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 09:56:12 -0700
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 16:55:28 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
probably better in xen-users, but yeah it works fine, we 've had our
entire stack running including ias and backend db and what not.
performance is fine. of course, you get what you get... but so far it's
been pretty solid.  even running cluster stuff .

setting up shared disk on xen is pretty nice and convenient.