[Xen-devel] Please pull xeno-unstable-ia64.bk (now includes VT-i support

To: "Arun Sharma" <arun.sharma@xxxxxxxxx>, "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Please pull xeno-unstable-ia64.bk (now includes VT-i support)
From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 08:18:30 -0700
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 23 May 2005 15:17:48 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Non-VTI testing passed and I have merged in latest
xen.bkbits.net/xeno-unstable changes and tested
that too (non-VTI).

Keir, please pull

bk://xen-ia64.bkbits.net/xeno-unstable-ia64.bk

into the xeno-unstable tree.

Congratulations to the Intel team for reaching this milestone!

Dan