RE: [Xen-devel] please help: initialize XEND for my debug-FE/BE.c

You need to modify tools/python/xm/create.py to get your config
parameters into the config SXP.

You'll need to have a new controllerfactory for your device class as
described in my previous note attached below.

You need to create your controllerfactory in
tools/python/xen/xend/server/SrvDaemon.py.

You also need to modify python/xen/xend/XendDomainInfo.py to add a
device handler for your device. The device handler is used to parse the
device config in the config SXP and create the devices using your new
controller factory.

You need to list your messages in
tools/python/xen/xend/server/messages.py.

You need to do the C->python and python->c translation of your messages
in tools/python/xen/lowlevel/xu/xu.c

Harry.