RE: [Xen-devel] problem with the pro/1000 driver for intelgigabitetherne

To: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "peter bier" <peter_bier@xxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] problem with the pro/1000 driver for intelgigabitethernet card
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:14:15 +1000
Delivery-date: Thu, 12 May 2005 00:13:50 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry, I forgot the other important details...

It happens with 2.0.5, and 2.0-testing from a few weeks ago, eg both
kernels 2.6.10 & 2.6.11.

Because the problem I'm seeing is possibly iSCSI related, it is quite
possibly a different bug to the one originally reported.

James