Re: [Xen-devel] sched_sedf printf formatting warnings

To: Hollis Blanchard <hollisb@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] sched_sedf printf formatting warnings
From: Stephan Diestelhorst <sd386@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 23:14:53 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 10 May 2005 22:14:36 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Odd, are you compiling on x86-64 hardware? If so then s_time_t will be
just a normal long.
So how to print a 64-bit integer? Because always casting to (long long)
would be quite tedious. And different printfs for each architecture are
not nice too.

The printfs in schedule.c simply workaround that by decomposing the
value into two 32-bit values ant prinitng it out hex. But I find time in
decimal notation much more convenient...

Any ideas?

Stephan