[Xen-devel] atropos again

To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] atropos again
From: xuehai zhang <hai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 17:03:05 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 02 May 2005 22:03:08 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,
I read the previous threads in the mailing list (I attached Ross's post sent on 2/23/05) about atropos scheduler and it looks to me the bug in atropos has not been fixed until that time. Because I could not find any new posts talking about atropos, I appreciate if anyone can update me the current status of the atropos scheduler. BTW, Ross also mentioned Stephan is working on an alternative scheduler and I wonder where I can get the patch or is it already included in the latest version of Xen?
Thank you so much for your help.
Xuehai