Re: [Xen-devel] Preview of Next Generation VM-Tools

To: Anthony Liguori <aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Preview of Next Generation VM-Tools
From: Jacob Gorm Hansen <jacobg@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:03:27 -0700
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 04:03:09 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Anthony Liguori wrote:
Jacob Gorm Hansen wrote:

Whereas If I put a 'sleep 1' between each of the lines in the script, the domain starts up and connects the conosole without problems.

I noticed that myself. Xencltd uses a timeout to update it's information about domains. What it needs to do is make sure that any entry into xenctld causes the information to be updated.

That's for pointing it out.  It'll be fixed for the next release.

Great, looking forward to that. Also, there seems to be a problem with newlines in the console, hitting <ENTER> a few times yields:

~ #
    ~ #
        ~ #
            ~ #

Perhaps carriage-returns are not handled correctly?

Jacob