[Xen-devel] Re: make mkpatches broken

On Tue, 2005-04-19 at 11:51 -0700, Kip Macy wrote:
> FreeBSD isn't setup as a default target so I didn't stick anything in to tie
> in.
>
> Is there something I should add to play nicely with others?

It would appear that it needs a corresponding file under buildconfigs.
The problem is that when you do a make mkpatches, it picks up a list of
targets by looking at all the sparse trees in the base of the xen source
tree.  Since a freebsd sparse tree is there now, it stops the build when
it can't find a valid freebsd-5.3-xen.patch target for building.
Unfortunately, this also seems to be the first in the list.

--
Thanks,
Paul Larson