Re: [Xen-devel] xm pause causing lockup

Probably easiest way to trace this is with printk's in Xen. The guts of the work is done by domain_pause_by_systemcontroller() in xen/sched.h. This in turn calls domain_sleep() in common/schedule.c. A particularly interesting place to look will be teh synchronous spin loop at the end of domain_sleep -- if the paused domain isn't descheduled for some weird reason then the spin loop would never exit and domain0 would hang.

 -- Keir