RE: [Xen-devel] Keep last 3 nightly builds (tarballs) around ifpossible?

To: "Nivedita Singhvi" <niv@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Keep last 3 nightly builds (tarballs) around ifpossible?
From: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 01:18:13 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 00:18:11 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Was wondering if it would be possible to keep around more
> than one day's worth of unstable (and possibly testing)
> tarballs? Perhaps 2, or even 3?

Are you talking src, binaries or both?

I've updated the script to rename the previous night's builds to
xen-2.0-install.1.tgz  the night before to .2 etc. It keeps the last
three builds.

I guess I should probably switch to using dates as snapshot identifiers,
but that requires more thought.

Ian