[Xen-devel] [BUG] cannot restart xend after starting one domain

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] [BUG] cannot restart xend after starting one domain
From: "Christopher S. Aker" <caker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 12:38:33 -0600
Delivery-date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 18:34:27 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2.0.5 stable tools

If create at least one domU and stop xend, xend will refuse to start.  xend.log
shows
it's started, but there's no process:

[2005-04-01 19:37:39 xend] INFO (SrvDaemon:610) Xend Daemon started

xfrd does start, but not xend.  If you only have Domain-0 running, xend restarts
correctly.  This is scary since if xend dies the only way I've found correct
this
problem is to reboot the host.  Someone also mentioned in #xen that this happens
with -testing, as well.

-Chris